One of my new Bostonian roommates, Perin, has this really neat infusing pitcher (found here). You put whatever you want in the middle and it seeps into the surrounding water; it’s so tasty and refreshing. Inspired by her new pitcher, here’s another really easy way to fill your water bottle before work, a run, the gym, and have a simple, deliciously different refreshment for the day: Blueberry, Pomegranate & Lemon Water. Can’t wait to go buy some ginger, cucumbers, melon, mint . . . Let the experimenting begin!
Ingredients (makes 64 oz).
- 1/2 a lemon, cut into small wedges
- Handful of blueberries
- Handful of pomegranate seeds
- Wash the fruit.
- To easily remove the pomegranate seeds, see my “how to” guide here.
- Stack the fruit in the infuser, randomly, in layers or however you’d like.
- Fill the pitcher with water and let chill. (I like my water cold!)
- Sip and enjoy!