Yummmm. Literally yum. That’s all I have. I made this when I was fighting off strep and it was beyond delicious. The vitamin C and antioxidants from the raspberries were just what I needed paired with some of Aloha‘s Daily Good Berry Blend for a superfood boost. You can’t beat the creamy, smooth consistency that the avocado (yes — avocado in a smoothie!!), bananas and unsweetened cashew milk offer. It’s like taking a sip of smoothie heaven. You’d think you’re sipping a heavy cream-based ice cream milkshake and not the superfood-dense Creamy Avocado Raspberry Smoothie.
Ingredients (serves 1-2 depending on how hungry you are!).
- 1/2 an avocado
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1/4 c raspberries, frozen
- 1/2 c unsweetened cashew milk — more or less depending on your smoothie’s desired thickness
- 1/2 packet of Aloha‘s Daily Good Berries (optional)
- 3-4 ice cubes
Please Note: I have received products from Aloha in the past. I only post recipes with their products that I have made and loved myself.
- Put all ingredients in a blender and blend until smoothie. Add more or less cashew milk depending on how “thick” of a consistent you’d like for your smoothie.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!