Mmmmm, Sea Salt Zucchini Chips. I’ll keep this short and sweet, since that’s the whole point of this recipe. With BBQ season upon us and garden in bloom, who needs potato chips when you could have zucchini chips? They’re your burgers new best friend. Super easy to make, you just slice, bake and wait for the chips to come out in a crispy, crunchy perfection.
- 1 large zucchini, washed
- 1 T light olive oil
- Sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 225°F. Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly grease foil with cooking spray or oil. You can also use parchment paper or a Silpat instead of foil, but then don’t grease!
- Using a mandolin slicer or a knife, thinly slice the zucchini.
- Toss all zucchini slices in a ziplock with canola oil. Seal bag and shake to ensure all slices are evenly coated with oil.
- Spread slices evenly onto baking sheet. Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Bake for 1 hour. Flip each zucchini slice. Cook for an additional 30 min. or until crispy and dehydrated.
- Let cool before serving and enjoy!