These can’t be that delicious and that good for you. Seriously, it’s not fair. I’ve made banana oat pancakes in the past, but was feeling something different. I have some of Aloha‘s Chocolate Daily Good Greens in my pantry and the addition seemed perfect. Here’s an updated version to the banana oat pancakes — Chocolate Banana Pancakes!
Ingredients (makes one serving of 3 small pancakes).
- 1 very ripe banana
- 1/3 c oats
- 1/4 c egg whites
- Dash of vanilla extract
- 1 packet of Aloha‘s Chocolate Daily Good *
- Maple syrup
- Fresh blueberries and strawberries
* Please Note: I do receive products from Aloha. I only post recipes with their products that I have made and loved myself. I’m sure you could use cocoa powder as a substitute, but I can’t vouch for making these banana pancakes that way.
- In a bowl, mash the banana until smooth. Fold in remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Coat a frying pan with cooking spray and heat over medium heat. When pan is warm, add “batter.”
- Flip pancakes when they look fluffy and edges are firm. Remove pancakes from heat when cooked through and golden brown.
- Top with fresh berries and drizzle with maple syrup.
4 thoughts on “Deliciously Healthy Chocolate “Pancakes””
I think these wouldn’t make me feel guilty for eating pancakes for breakfast :) looks healthy and delicious:D
LikeLiked by 1 person
They’re really good! I’m waiting for my bananas to ripen to make again :)