I don’t even know where to begin. This yogurt bark was great and easy and fun to make. I see many variations cropping up in the near future, like peanut butter banana or strawberry mint or… Like I said, it’s so easy, I’m going to have to gobble up this batch so I can make another. I’ve been looking for something other than dark chocolate to satisfy my sweet teeth and stumbled upon the idea for yogurt bark. Tossed in everything but the kitchen sink, not so patiently waited for this to chill and voila! Vanilla Yogurt Bark. You’ll forget it’s not chocolate, but a delicious frozen treat.
Ingredients (serves 8-10).
- 1½ c vanilla yogurt like Siggi’s or Greek yogurt
- 1 t agave nectar
- 2 t chia seeds (optional)
- 1/4 c frozen raspberries
- 1 T unsweetened coconut flakes
- Handful of dried cranberries
- Handful of chopped pecans
- 1/4 c dark chocolate chips
- Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix yogurt, chia seeds, raspberries and agave. Once evenly distributed, pour onto lined baking sheet and evenly spread out so yogurt is about 1/4″ thick.
- Top with cranberries, coconut and pecans. Place baking sheet in freezer and chill for 1 hour.
- In a microwavable bowl, heat chocolate chips for 1 min. Stir and repeat heating until melted. Using a fork or spoon, drizzle chocolate across the bark. (If any chocolate is leftover, I poured the remaining in the baking sheet corner and away from the bark. It will set along with the bark for a chocolate bar.)
- Chill bark with chocolate for an additional 15-20 min.
- Once set, peel away from foil or parchment paper and break apart bark into pieces — big or small.
- Store in a sealed container in the freezer or enjoy immediately!
Inspired by Spoon University‘s “Guilt-Free Banana and Nutella Greek Yogurt Bark.”