My friends over at Copper Mug wanted a healthy Moscow mule made with kombucha, just fresh juice or something all natural. (BTW, they have gorgeous copper ware like mugs, martini glasses, jigger — you name it.) I settled on trying to incorporate Kombucha Gingerade since it’s low in sugar, uses fresh ginger juice and packed with probiotics. The fresh ginger gives is an extra kick. Still want to sip on a cocktail post-holidays, but want a “detox?” Sip on this Kombucha Gingerade Moscow Mule — just in time for happy hour.
Ingredients (serves 1).
- 1 shot (1.5 oz) Tanqueray’s Rangpur gin *
- 1/2 c GT’s Kombucha Gingerade
- 1 lime wedge
- Shaved fresh ginger to garnish
* NOTE: I used gin infused with lime, juniper and ginger because this is what I had on hand and I actually prefer gin over vodka.
- Fill a copper mug with ice.
- Pour gin and kombucha over ice.
- Garnish with lime wedge and fresh ginger.
- Sip and enjoy!