Goooooood morning and happy July! Wake up with the randomly delicious combo of an Orange Avocado Mango Smoothie. The avocado is creamy and adds a natural thickness to the smoothie. The mango adds sweetness, along with the orange, also tossing in a little vitamin C and natural juice. As breakfast or as a snack, it all perfectly blends together into a decidedly different smoothie from your usually berries and banana.
Ingredients (serves 1).
- 1/3 orange, peeled
- 1/4 avocado
- 1/2 mango
- 1/4 c coconut water
- 3/4 c unsweetened almond milk
- 2 T plant-based vanilla protein powder (optional)
- Unsweetened coconut flakes to top
- Add orange through milk to a blender and protein powder if using. Blend until smooth.
- Pour smoothie into your favorite glass, top with coconut flakes and add a straw.
- Sip and enjoy!
Nutrition for 1 smoothie (including protein powder).
280 calories • 11.7 g fat (35%) • 34.3 g carbs (46%) • 13.7 g protein (18%) • 24.1 g sugar
* These are estimates based off specific products I used and how I entered ingredients in a fitness tracker. This is completely subjective and used to give a rough nutritional estimate.