Happy Meal Prep Sunday! Here’s an overnight oats recipe that’s got me through 5 am wake ups for clinical and kept me feeling full (in a good way) until I could grab a snack after 10 am or sometimes not until after noon. Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats are a sure way to make it through your morning. Plus, they’re your classic peanut butter and banana flavors with some walnuts for a crunch and protein power to keep you full.
Ingredients (serves 1).
- 1/2 c oats
- 1 T PB2 (or substitute peanut butter of choice)
- 1 t chia seeds
- 2 T vanilla plant-based protein powder (optional)
- 1 c unsweetened almond milk + extra
- 1/2 banana, sliced
- 1 T chopped walnuts
- 1 T unsweetened coconut flakes to top (optional)
- In a jar or sealable container, add oats, PB2, chia and protein powder (optional) and mix well.
- Pour in almond milk and stir well.
- Top with banana, walnuts and coconut flakes now before storing overnight or add morning of.
- Cover container or jar and refrigerate overnight.
- Serve warm or cold the next day.
Check out other recipes for Overnight Oats!
Nutrition for 1 serving (using PB2, protein powder and coconut).
352 calories • 12.5 g fat (30%) • 48.8 g carbs (51%) • 18.2 g protein (19%) • 9 g sugar
* These are estimates based off specific products I used and how I entered ingredients in a fitness tracker. This is completely subjective and used to give a rough nutritional estimate.