Excuse me while I go buy more peaches so I can make seconds and thirds . . . . This Single Serving Peach Crisp is BOMB. It satisfies any dessert craving and you’re not tempted to eat the whole pan. It took make maybe 5 min to whip up and then I was immediately drooling as the fragrant smells of peaches, cinnamon and coconut filled my studio. It’s low in sugar, oil and butter free and just plain good. Can’t wait to try this with apples, maybe pears, and whatever else floats my fancy.
Ingredients (serves 1).
- 1/2 medium peach, diced
- 1 lemon wedge
- 4 t oats
- 2 t light brown sugar, unpacked
- 1 t shredded coconut
- 1/4 t cinnamon
- 1 t almond flour
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- In a small ramekin, add peaches, squeeze lemon wedge over peaches and lightly toss.
- In another small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Spoon over peaches.
- Lightly coat top of crisp with coconut oil cooking spray before baking .
- Bake for 10-15 min. Crisp should be fragrant and peaches are sizzling.
- Let cool before serving.
Microwave: alternatively, you can microwave the crisp for 1 min at 50% power and then 30 sec at full power. I prefer the oven option since the topping gets crispy and more crisp-like.
Nutrition for 1 crisp.
100 calories • 2.6 g fat (20%) • 21.1 g carbs (73%) • 2.1 g protein (7%) • 14.9 g sugar
These are estimates based off specific products I used and how I entered ingredients in a fitness tracker. This is completely subjective and used to give a rough nutritional estimate.