Before mangos disappear forever (or at least until next summer), it’s time to try Mango Chia Pudding. Mango season may have passed, but this is such a refreshing breakfast, snack or dessert. Pick a super ripe and juicy mango and you won’t even think to add any extra sugar or sweetener. The cinnamon pairs nicely and bridges the gap between holding-on-to-summer and oh-wow-it’s-already-fall.
Ingredients (serves 2).
- 1/4 c chia seeds
- 1/3 c vanilla skyr yogurt like Siggi’s
- 1 c unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 t vanilla extract
- 1 c diced mango (how to here)
- 1 t coconut flakes
- Combine chia seeds, yogurt, milk of choice and vanilla in a sealable jar or container. Mix well. Refrigerate for 1-2 hrs or overnight.
- Once chia seeds are firm and have a pudding-like consistency, divide between two glasses.
- Top each with 1/2 c mango, 1/2 t coconut flakes and a “shake” of cinnamon.
- Grab a spoon and enjoy!
Nutrition for 1 serving.
242 calories • 11.2 g fat (37%) • 32.2 g carbs (47%) • 11.6 g protein (17%) • 18.1 g sugar
* These are estimates based off specific products I used and how I entered ingredients in a fitness tracker. This is completely subjective and used to give a rough nutritional estimate.
1 thought on “Cheering for Mango Chia Bowls”