In honor of the weather hitting the 90’s here today, here’s how I stayed cool this summer: Mango Coconut Popsicles! These popsicle molds from Target were worth the investment. You can make full batches, half batches, mix and match. Popsicles are a great way to “meal prep” some desserts—easy prep to reap the benefits later. They fall more on the icy end of the spectrum instead of creamy, but swap coconut water for coconut milk for a more decadent treat.
Ingredients (serves 6).
- 3/4 c coconut water + more to mix if needed
- 2 c frozen mango
- 1/2 c nonfat Greek yogurt
- Add all ingredients to a blender and purée until smooth, adding extra coconut water as needed to help purée.
- Transfer into popsicles molds and freeze.
Please note, I am not endorsed by Target in any way. I just really like their popsicle molds, which were on sale when I bought them back in July!
Nutrition for 1 out of 6 popsicles.
48 calories • 0 g fat (0%) • 9.6 g carbs (81%) • 2.2 g protein (19%) • 0.7 g fiber • 6.7 g sugar
* These are estimates based off specific products I used and how I entered ingredients in a fitness tracker. This is completely subjective and used to give a rough nutritional estimate.