Here’s a bunch of my go-to blogs that I use for inspiration or ideas:
- Gimme Some Oven: seemingly simple, delicious & homemade meals for all
- Minimalist Baker: focuses on creating tasty dishes with 10 ingredients or less
- Skinny Taste: healthier, lighter options to make classic meals — it’s genius
Baking- & Dessert-Centric.
- Averie Cooks: recipes to satisfy your sweet tooth
- Chocolate-Covered Katie: my new go-to for healthy takes on baked goods & anything sweet
Vegan- & Vegetarian-Centric.
- Cookie & Kate: vegetarian, fresh & innovative; her “What’s in Season” produce guides are brilliant
- It’s a Veg World After All: a fellow HC alum’s take on incorporating veggies into all her recipes influenced by her Philly roots
- My Whole Food Life: eating vegan & completely clean
- Oh She Glows: everything looks delectably colorful; there’s so many recipes to try!
- The Forest Feast: her presentation of recipes/ingredients is just beautiful & artistic
- Sugar and Charm: all their drinks just look mouthwateringly good — is it 5 o’clock yet?
- Aloha: not just superfood supplements, teas, Daily Greens, but a wellness site; wholesome, clean recipes *
- Fit Foodie Finds: the queen of meal prep, overnight oats & everything “bowls”; also has workout tips & tricks
- LivWell: plant-based, organic protein powders with the most colorfully delicious looking Instagram *
- Tone It Up: their recipes & weekly workouts are just amazing; I’m hooked +
* Please Note: I have received products from these companies in the past. I only post recipes with products that I have made and loved myself. Sharing is caring, right?
+ Please Note: I have no affiliation with Tone It Up, but this doesn’t mean I can’t spread the word or share their brilliant lifestyle & wellness ideas!
Photo from here.